Friday, April 26, 2013

Week One, Day Five

I missed my workout yesterday. I had an allergy attack so severe that I had to take Benadryl, which completely knocked me out for the evening. One more reason to get workouts done in the morning. I did yesterday's workout today, and I will give up my rest day on Sunday for an extra run. I cheated a bit today and weighed myself. I'm not counting the measurement since I know day-to-day fluctuations happen, but I am somewhat encouraged that I'm two pounds down. We'll see the official results on Monday. I'm thinking I need to have some non-food rewards incorporated into this plan. I really could use a few workout shirts that accommodate my bigger body (i.e. not skin tight), that I will also be able to use once I lose the weight. I also desperately need some more supportive sports bras. So for my first five pound weight loss, I'm going to reward myself with $50 in new workout clothes! Daily fitness goal: makeup yesterday's workout Daily nutrition goal: add protein to every meal and snack Daily wellness goal: Finish my to-do list

No comments:

Post a Comment