Monday, April 29, 2013

Week Two, Day One

I lost no weight last week, and no, my clothes aren't fitting me better (or at all). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm still waiting on the results of my thyroid function test. I don't really feel better physically. In fact, I have a cold on top of terrible allergies and I'm feeling more tired than I have since the first few weeks.
I'm just going to keep trying my best. I got my run and some abs work done today despite crappy weather, and while I've over indulged in some yummy dark chocolate almonds today, I'm doing great on protein intake. I'm also getting out of the house to socialize: a women's bible study this morning and a Scentsy party tonight.
Daily fitness goal: add an abs workout at the end of my 5K training
Nutrition goal: add a ton of protein
Wellness goal: get out of the house and talk to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment